Our COVID-19 Policy & Guidelines
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness
(see list of symptoms)
caused by a virus called SARS-CoV-2. Here’s what we currently know:
The main way the virus spreads is from person to person through respiratory droplets when people cough, sneeze or talk. You may also be able to get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it, and then touching your face, mouth, nose, or eyes. The virus may be spread by people who do not have symptoms. COVID-19 can sometimes cause serious health problems. People at increased risk for severe illness include older adults and People of any age who have certain underlying medical conditions
The Motorcoaches we use are:
- Sanitized with electrostatic fogger after each use.
- Cleaned thoroughly at our garage after each use and touch points cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Sanitized nightly by our drivers on overnight trips.
- Sanitized with EPA approved disinfectants.
- Equipped with upgraded higher rated air filtration/HVAC system.
- Recirculating and filtering the air in the coach introducing a complete fresh air exchange every 10 minutes.
- Restrooms are well stocked with soap and paper towels.
For the Safety of Customers & Drivers:
- Passenger capacity on every bus will be reduced to 50%.
- Drivers & passengers are required to wear facial coverings.
- A protective barrier has been placed behind driver's cockpit.
- To maintain social distancing, passengers will load the buses from the back of the bus to the front and unload from the front to the back.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at front & rear of the coach.
- Drivers will practice social distance and will not shake hands with customers. Customers are asked to practice social distancing when possible.
- Drivers will use disposable gloves when handling luggage.
- We adhere to industry best practices & CDC guidelines and have provided training to our employees to do the same.